- About Us
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Support Us
Brown at 60
- Welcome to the Brown at 60 observance
- Learn more about Brown v. Board of Education.
- Meet the legal minds behind Brown v Board of Education.
- Listen to Jack Greenberg and Dean Erwin Chemerinsky in their own words.
- Watch the impact of the Brown decision.
- Read more on:
- Attorney General Eric Holder's Speech Celebrating Brown
- Sherrilyn Ifill’s Brown at 60 Reading List.
- The Significance of the "Doll Test" in Brown v. Board of Education
- The Southern Manifesto and "Massive Resistance" to Brown
- Still Separate, Still Unequal: Leticia Smith-Evans Writes for Education Week on Legacy of Brown
- LDF in Education Week on "Echoes of Brown in School Discipline"
- Sherrilyn Ifill on the role of segregation and economic policy
- Exclusive essay from 2013 Pulitzer Prize winner Gilbert King
- Exclusive excerpt from 2013 Pulitzer Prize winner Gilbert King's "Devil in the Grove"
- Legal documents
Janai Nelson to Give Keynote Address at the International Social Movements Gathering on Water and Affordable Housing in Detroit
May 29, 2015 (All day) - May 31, 2015 (All day)
Janai Nelson is Panelist at Lawyer's Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Commemorating the Voting Rights Act 50th Anniversary
June 3, 2015
Watch Eric Holder's speech at our luncheon commemorating the 60th anniversary of Brown v Board of Education
Brown v. Board of Education: