- About Us
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Support Us
Brown at 60
- Welcome to the Brown at 60 observance
- Learn more about Brown v. Board of Education.
- Meet the legal minds behind Brown v Board of Education.
- Listen to Jack Greenberg and Dean Erwin Chemerinsky in their own words.
- Watch the impact of the Brown decision.
- Read more on:
- Attorney General Eric Holder's Speech Celebrating Brown
- Sherrilyn Ifill’s Brown at 60 Reading List.
- The Significance of the "Doll Test" in Brown v. Board of Education
- The Southern Manifesto and "Massive Resistance" to Brown
- Still Separate, Still Unequal: Leticia Smith-Evans Writes for Education Week on Legacy of Brown
- LDF in Education Week on "Echoes of Brown in School Discipline"
- Sherrilyn Ifill on the role of segregation and economic policy
- Exclusive essay from 2013 Pulitzer Prize winner Gilbert King
- Exclusive excerpt from 2013 Pulitzer Prize winner Gilbert King's "Devil in the Grove"
- Legal documents
Associate Director-Counsel Janai Nelson to Speak About Selma and Shelby County at 10th Annual Fred Gray Civil Rights Symposium at Faulkner Law in Montgomery, Alabama
January 30, 2015
Swarns to Give Keynote Address at The Newark Area Office of the U.S. EEOC Black History Month Celebration
February 11, 2015
Watch Eric Holder's speech at our luncheon commemorating the 60th anniversary of Brown v Board of Education
Brown v. Board of Education: