On August 24th, LDF will join Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network at the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom!
Why should you come?
– Help honor Trayvon Martin’s memory
– America still sentences people to die for being Black
– Stop & Frisk humiliates people every day, all around the country
– Demand that Congress amend the Voting Rights Act
– Put a stop to discriminatory Voter ID laws
– End the School-to-Prison pipeline
– Demand an increase in minimum wage
Although it’s the 50th anniversary, the struggle is not over, and the civil rights movement continues…
Click here to register
For regular updates, follow LDF on Facebook and Twitter