On March 7, 2019, a group of concerned parents joined by the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. and ACLU of Maryland returned to court in the historic Bradford vs. Maryland State Board of Education case to ensure that another generation of Black and Brown students in Baltimore are not held back from realizing their dreams due to unconstitutional and inequitable education funding. Find out more about what you need to know.
We need to hear from additional parents, teachers, and students in Baltimore City. Please fill out this survey so we can learn more about the inadequacies in staffing and programs and conditions in schools across the city. And please share it with other parents of Baltimore City schoolchildren.
Baltimore City public school parents and students, we need to hear your stories and concerns:
• Are conditions in your school deteriorating?
• Does your school lack A/C and heating?
• Does your school have mold or pests?
• Do you miss days or have early dismissals because of school conditions?
• Does your school lack art or music, after-school programs, or other services?
* indicates a required field