- About Us
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Support Us
Sign up to receive email updates from LDF.
This Stops Today: NYC Policing Reforms One Year After Eric Garner
Related Case or Issue:
Shelby County v. Holder One-Year Anniversary Media Highlights:
- Ifill and Montgomery are featured in Montgomery Adviser article on the Senate Judiciary Hearing
- Ryan Haygood argues in the Houston Chronicle that "States must be held accountable for how they treat voters: Urge Congress to pass Voting Rights Amendment Act"
- Sherrilyn Ifill appears on The Joy Reid Report to discuss the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the Voting Rights Act
- Sherrilyn Ifill talks to NPR's Carrie Johnson on Voting Rights Amendment Act
- USA Today features Sherrilyn Ifill in "Senate debates voting rights proposal"
- Janai Nelson talks to Ryan Vazquez of Alabama Public Radio
- Nelson quoted in MSNBC piece "Voting rights in danger one year after Shelby County Supreme Court ruling"
- LDF's Shelby County v. Holder client Ernest Montgomery talks to NPR's Carrie Johnson
- The Root spotlights Sherrilyn Ifill's Senate Judiciary Committee Testimony
- Nelson writes for Reuters: "Think we don’t need to update the Voting Rights Act? Check out yesterday’s primaries."