- About Us
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- Support Us
Sign up to receive email updates from LDF.
Samuel L. Jackson asks, "What Would Your World Look Like Without LDF?"
Event Date(s):Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 5:30pm
254 West 54th Street (between Broadway and 8th Avenue)New York 10019
** LDF tickets are sold out - Thank you! **
LDF Artists for Justice is pleased to announce a Cabaret fundraiser with Tony award winning actress, Tonya Pinkins. Tonya will be joined by her Time To Kill co-stars and other Broadway stars in performing a medley of songs by award winning singer-songwriter and playwright, Rupert Holmes.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
254 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
(between Broadway and 8th Avenue)
5:30 PM A 3 course dinner prepared by award-winning chef André J. Marrero
7:00 PM Cabaret show
- Chuck Cooper- Tony Winner- THE LIFE, ROMEO AND JULIET, CAROLINE OR CHANGE
- Norm Lewis- Three Time Tony Award Nominee- PORGY AND BESS , DESSA ROSE, THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD
- Stephanie J. Block- Tony Nominee- THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD
- Sebastian Arcelus- HOUSE OF CARDS, WICKED, JERSEY BOYS, ELF
- Patrick Page- SPIDER MAN, THE LION KING, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
For event inquiries please contact Renée Joslyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-965-2205.